How does senior living add up?
Your Cost Calculator
Where do you want to spend your retirement years? Learn more about your options and their cost compared to your current monthly budget.
Your BudgetENTER YOUR CURRENT MONTHLY BUDGET FOR EACH CATEGORY
Based on your answers, your monthly budget is:
This amount includes much more than just rent—it covers the services and amenities you need to help nurture a fulfilling life. These services are more than just a convenience, because they give you time to do things that matter most: enjoy your family, pursue your hobbies and interests, and travel anywhere you like.
So when you’re browsing your living options, don’t just look at the bottom line price—consider how much you’ll have to spend in addition to monthly rent. Consider what it takes to build the life you want to live.
See How They Compare
Standard apartment homes, but with an age restriction.
• These apartments are a great choice for people who want to live in a community with people close to their own age, but don’t want very many amenities or services included.
• The amenities offered at these apartments are typically similar to non-age-restricted apartment homes. Some communities may include an on-site gym and a communal laundry room.
• Monthly prices are usually cheaper than other senior living options, but are unlikely to include services such as housekeeping, transportation, on-site dining, entertainment, continuing education, maintenance, or utilities.
Inclusive pricing offers a wide range of amenities and services.
• These communities are a great fit for people who enjoy having access to amenities and services, such as transportation, maintenance, on-site gyms, on-site restaurants, laundry services, entertainment options, and continuing education classes.
• At Revel, you’ll find best-in-class services and amenities and a culture that offers countless opportunities to learn and grow. Here, you can enjoy a 24-hour concierge, housekeeping, maintenance, utilities, transportation, dining points to use at our multiple restaurants, access to a state-of-the-art fitness center, theater, creative studio, full-service salon, numerous outdoor living spaces and more – all included in the cost of rent.
Designed for those who need regular medical and personal care assistance.
• These communities are a great choice for people who need medical or home care assistance on a regular basis as they include services, such as health monitoring, personal care assistance, physical therapy, and hospice care.
• Monthly costs are much higher costs than other senior living options and typically include transportation, household maintenance, on-site dining, laundry services, and entertainment options in addition to healthcare. Some continuing care retirement communities also require large, nonrefundable, upfront payments—often costing hundreds of thousands of dollars.